Membership Incentive Awards
The Iowa Cattlemen’s Association membership
incentive awards are a way to recognize the association's top recruiters both
individually and on a county level.
The 2018 ICA Top Hand Club rewards the
association’s top membership recruiters while the County Awards, ranks county
cattlemen’s associations on their membership recruitment efforts. The membership recruitment timeframe is from October 1 through March 31.
2018 ICA Top Hand Club
Rules: Each member is worth 1 point.
New this year - awards will be recognized for these two individual categories:
- Top New Member Recruiter (new members only)
- Top Member Recruiter Overall (includes both renewals and new members)
Recruiters that finish in the top five this year, in each category, will each be rewarded.
The Grand Prize Winner will receive a personal Holstein Grill provided by Holstein Manufacturing. The second place winner will receive an ICA shotgun. 3rd through 5th place winners in each category will also receive rewards.
2018 County Awards
- Highest % membership growth when compared to previous year (new members and renewals)
- Highest % of Fair Share contributions (based on % of members)
- Most Fair Share contributions (based on $ value)
- Most New Members
Each county that qualifies for a county award will get to choose one of the following prizes:
- Grill Credit - $1,000
- Tent for Grilling
- 2-Complimentary ICA Golf Teams for Beef Masters Open
- Scholarship - $1,000